Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy Week for Big Stuff

This has been a pretty busy week so far. Sometimes I just wish for a few more hours to sneak off somewhere, so I could sleep uninterrupted. I'm sure someone would find me & wake me up, though. It never fails. Anyway... 2 major firsts for Elizabeth took place on Tuesday:

1) She ate her first french fry. (I was in the bathroom with David when it happened.)

2) She finally sat herself up, from a laying down position!!! In this video you will also hear a cat meow and see David taking a picture of Elizabeth:

Cubbies tonight - David earned another patch for his vest for scripture memory! Yeah, David! Imgaine this... 15 - 3 & 4 year olds in a room that doesn't seem much bigger than our bathroom! It was very loud.

Now, to try to get a few hours sleep before someone wakes me up...

2 comments:

nick beam said...

COOL BLOG! I SAW YOU LIKED CHRISTIAN MUSIC, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/VONWON

Unknown said...

yay, Elizabeth!! Our Ladybug is working on crawling.

Have a blessed day!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win