Strange What Makes Me Love Him More
Today was one of those days when I wonder how I could ever love David more than I do today. This afternoon, David helped me assemble the pizza for supper tonight. Notice the tomato sauce all over his shirt? He put his hand in the can of sauce, took it out and shook it. That reminds me I still need to go wipe the side of the fridge. Anyway, I told him no to shaking his tomato hand, but before I could get him a towel, he'd used his shirt to clean his hand. Look closely to see tomato sauce and mozzarella on the table. And there was a strange divit in one corner of the dough...
David was playing in his room shortly before bedtime when he came barreling into the living room where Mom & Dad were watching a movie. He had on nothing but his diaper and his fire helmet, which he had put on all by himself... backwards. He was running full blast, grinning ear to ear, and when Mom & Dad burst into laughter, he hammed it up all the more!
After his hat fell off, he put it back on correctly. We figured it was more like a cap to wear it backwards, which is what he usually sees Dad wearing. (a cap, not his helmet backwards!)

No comments:
Post a Comment