HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
To celebrate Mother's Day... so far today: Mom & David went to church. David's class was packed. The preschool choir (had to be at least 50 preschoolers!) sang in big church (which was absolutely hilarious!!). You couldn't tell what they were singing at all for the 4 (I think) songs they did - except when they all shouted/spelled out "J-E-S-U-S" in unison for one song. All the songs & in between was full of waves & shouts, "Hi Mom!" or "Hey, there's Dad!" or "Grandma!" When the preschool director stood up to help them get off the risers, one of the kids hollered, "Do I know you?!" There was also baby dedication (12 babies) today, so it was a very "motherly" day at church. Then we went through the drive-thru at Subway and went to the fire station to eat lunch with Dad. I ordered a foot-long turkey breast sub because it was cheaper than ordering a little sandwich for David and if he didn't eat it, then I'd have supper. Would you believe that he ate all but an inch of his half of the sandwich?! No veggies, though, just bread, meat & cheese. So much for having supper in the bag. Then Mom & David came home & had a nice, long nap. More later...

No comments:
Post a Comment