Mother's Day: Post #2

To celebrate Mother's Day, here is my son crushing one of my flowers. I was trying to take some cute, beside-the-flowers pictures like I see my friends taking of their daughters. OK, so my yard is not that plush.... But you see that soaker hose under the flowers? Those puppies have grown a lot! We always try to leave a yard looking better than when we found it. Unfortunately, we didn't have much to start with... And not much water to help it.

David also loves to pick up sticks. Can someone please tell me why he is drawn to the ones that look like guns??? I guess he likes the ability to hold his stick by a handle. I do not point out to him that they look like a gun and we have no toy guns - not even a water gun. Oh, well...
This is a paper box that was filled with packages of printer paper from Office Depot. After we emptied the paper, it held a small collection of toys in the office. For the last two days, David has been putting his dump truck in the box & taking it out. Today he took the box into the living room & discovered that he could put himself in the box...
... And lean back .... And fall over. The first time he tipped over, banging his head on the floor, I rushed over to make sure he was ok & try to distract him if he looked like he was about to cry. And this is what I saw. Guess what he did for the rest of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition?

No comments:
Post a Comment