David Plays Again
For the first time in 4 days, David is playing in his room! (even though short-lived)
He actually slept through the night again last night, instead of waking up every 30 minutes. I took him to the clinic today even though he was doing better this morning.
The dr there said it looked like he was having a respiratory problem, and that drainage probably caused the throwing up. David did so good letting the dr look in his ears, nose & throat! His throat was red and right ear drum was "dull" but not red. He heard David cough while we were there.
He prescribed a decongestant to use if necessary and amoxicillin. He said to lay off dairy products until he's doing better and keep pushing fluids.
Tonight I plan on baking Christmas cookies... we're cutting awfully close on the neighborhood delivery. I didn't want to bake if we had a stomach bug, though.

1 comment:
My smiley baby is not bak yet! I am so glad that David is better.
Post a Comment