Thursday, December 01, 2005

Christmas is HERE!

No complaints of how few pictures of David there are today, please!

Tonight, David and Mom went to our bi-monthly MOPS meeting (Mothers of Preschoolers - David goes to MOPPETS). The moms had dinner & a Christmas program. David's class had pizza and "made" a Christmas picture frame with a magnet on the back for their craft this week. They took the pictures last month. I think it would be interesting to see how they handle a classroom full of his age - feeding them supper and making a craft. There were some pictures taken of our tables at MOPS, if I can get a copy of my table I'll post one here. Wish I had it to add tonight, but someone else was taking them.

In other news, today is December 1. The beginning of the advent season. Tomorrow night the lights along the river will be lit. I love this time of year! I love our Christmas tree, too. I wish it was easier to phtotgraph a Christmas tree to make it look as magical as it looks when you walk into the room when it is the only thing lit.

David has done really well with the Christmas tree this year. There are no breakable ornaments near the bottom and there are some stuffed reindeer & snowmen he can play with.

And now to showcase this year's new ornaments...
In honor of Dad - a firesnowman driving a fire truck,
in honor of Mom - a cat (amazing how much it looks like Tort),
and for David - a cat coming out of a package. That one is actually from David's MaMa.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win