Thinking about Christmas Cards...
Designing our family's Christmas card or Christmas letter is one of my favorite things to do each year. I love pouring over the photos that best capture the year. 2010 has been a hard year, but I am still excited about the Christmas card. So when I saw the chance to get 50 free cards from Shutterfly, I thought it was worth checking out.
I have personally never used Shutterfly's services before, but I really enjoyed looking through their Christmas card designs. I like how they have more traditional designs but also have plenty of modern and colorful cards to choose from.
I love the Celebrate Family Christmas Card! I love the colors, the hint of Christmas without being to kitschy, and you just gotta admit that's a cute picture on their sample. It leaves me wondering if it's even possible to have all my kids smiling & laughing & looking generally the same direction. I almost picked this one for our cards this year.
I also really liked the Spot the Snowflakes Christmas Card because I thought the pink would be a good choice for us this year. We have lots of pink going on this year. And I really like snowflakes. I also like how it includes two different photos.
So which card did I choose? I can't tell you that!!! You'll just have to wait & see! But I did find what I thought will be the PERFECT card for our family this year!!! And I am very excited! And it's there at Shutterfly!
Our cards will be going out after Christmas this year... so that we can include Baby #4. So watch for them late. But please go ahead & send me your card! Because I love getting Christmas cards & pictures just as much as I love sending them!
So where did you find your family's perfect Christmas card?
Are you going to try the "Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly" link, too?

No comments:
Post a Comment