Monday, November 01, 2010

November ONE

Here it is, the first day of another month.  Seriously, it does get faster every month!  Can you see any changes in the kids from last month?  I definitely see some longer hair.

 Hanging out on the couch with a minifigure.

 
Oh, those eyes.
I love those eyes.
I always wanted eyes like that.
And now I have them.

 I caught Rebekah doing a little decorating in her kitchen area.

 At this moment 
she's adorable.
I really need to remember this moment
when I'm racing across the room to save something
from being destroyed by her.

Belly Shot, 31 weeks 
David hugs and kisses Baby-Sarah-inside-my-tummy
all day long.


More of my Month ONE posts.

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

I think Rebekah's dress reminds me of Great's mumu's.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win