Random 1000 Gifts
8) My new School Shelf! My niece, Lauren, helped me do the first coat of paint. Elizabeth helped finish paint it last night. Now I can get all of our school books off the dining table, and put the markers & such up high enough to be out of Rebekah's reach!
I know that's bad lighting, but you get the gist. Here's my favorite vignette on the shelf:
I got that mug for free at the big Mardel sale this summer. The rock is one that David picked up in the Brazos. And that reminds me that I need to take this year's school photos!
9) My BOTW (Bargain of the Week):
A new, metal lunch box for Elizabeth, scored at Target for $1.21 because I was in the right place at the right time and asked the right person for the price!
10) Peep is growing... and peeping.
He will be 3-weeks old on Saturday. I say "he" because he sure acts cocky. And there's a reason why cocky means cocky.
Read more about My 1000 Gifts.
I know that's bad lighting, but you get the gist. Here's my favorite vignette on the shelf:
I got that mug for free at the big Mardel sale this summer. The rock is one that David picked up in the Brazos. And that reminds me that I need to take this year's school photos!
9) My BOTW (Bargain of the Week):
A new, metal lunch box for Elizabeth, scored at Target for $1.21 because I was in the right place at the right time and asked the right person for the price!
10) Peep is growing... and peeping.
He will be 3-weeks old on Saturday. I say "he" because he sure acts cocky. And there's a reason why cocky means cocky.
Read more about My 1000 Gifts.

1 comment:
what's on the shelf under the aquarium?
Post a Comment