Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random Around the House

Yesterday Dad asked me if I saw the slide that Elizabeth drew on the chalk board.  I hadn't, so I went to take a look.  He had to point it out to me, and then I was amazed.  Can you see it?

It's looking down a tube slide, like at McDonald's.  See how it's dark at the bottom?  She doesn't like going down these.  She was also practicing her E.


Rebekah is just cute.  She was very happy about her bananas & yellow watermelon yesterday.

A few days ago I found a nest full of eggs in the Mexican Petunias in the back yard.  Today, I discovered that Julia has gone broody!  She's in a pretty good spot, so I think I'll let her stay & see what happens.

By the way, I absolutely hate the new way that Blogger is inserting photos.

And here's the free t-shirt I got from Graco and I Love My Baby Bump on Facebook:


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win