Sunday, August 01, 2010

August ONE

One of the blogs I enjoy reading has started taking pictures of her kids on the first day of the month. I like that idea. I don't know if I will remember every month, but I did today.

David had a rough day today. We hope to get this medication thing figured out... soon. He will be starting First Grade this month.

Elizabeth had a happy day today, as she does most days. She asked this evening if she could start school... right now!

Rebekah is officially walking, though she doesn't consider herself too good to crawl if she wants to get there really fast. She will be 16 months old this week and she reminded me of Grandma today with her straight hair and baby gap between her teeth.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win