Company Girl Coffee on the Road
I'll have a decaf white chocolate mocha to go this morning, 'cuz I'm on my way to
Yeah!!! I go every year with my mom & sister-in-law and this year Rebekah will take her turn to attend Women of Faith. Elizabeth went with me in 2007 and David went in 2004 before I became a blogger.
I am so excited that Steven Curtis Chapman will be there this year! I have ALWAYS wanted to see him in concert, but this will be my first chance. Stay tuned for pictures when I get home!
Garden Note - I started pulling up the tired plants this week. It was just time.

14 comments:
Have a great weekend!
How great is it to take Company Girl Coffee on the road? Especially to Women of Faith - what a blessing it will be! Gotta love Steven Curtis Chapman - and praying you have a really uplifting weekend!
Wow! Have an amazing time, I would love to go...love the Women of Faith! Hope you are blessed!
How exciting!! Enjoy yourself!
Enjoy the weekend! Saw SCC many year's ago, good concert.
And, speaking of tired looking plants, oh my. I still need to weed my butterfly garden, but today is just too humid.
Have fun at the conference!!
It's so stinkin' humid here today too!!
Happy Coffee Talk! :)
Jolanthe
enjoy! I'm headed to women of faith in September!
oooooo...I'm jealous! Have a wonderful time!
Oh, I know you're going to have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for the on-the-go coffee!!!
Hello! How exciting. I just did a post about WOF this week! I live in CA and will attend the conference on 9/11. It's my 13th year. I started going back in the day when it was called "Chosen Women."
Wishing you a Blessed WOF weekend!
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com
have a good time!
Oh...you're going to have a GREAT time! I've never been to WOF, but have good friends who have. I have, however seen SCC in concert a couple of times and he is GREAT!!! Have a wonderful time!
Have fun! I just love Steven Curtis Chapman
Enjoy! I went when it was here and had an incredible time!
-Melissa
Post a Comment