This Week at Home
Jordann is visiting this week from California! She is the first Tatum to meet Elizabeth!!! She has been a good helper, too. She attended Family Swim with us on Thursday night and David really enjoyed having her to play with... or spinning him around in the water until they became dizzy!
Jesse also joined us this week while his mom was doing a little summer teaching.. er... consulting. I got a kick out of his shirt. Very appropriate as the baby in a family of 3 boys!
I forgot to post this last picture last week. I think you just can't beat the love between little bitty brother & sister.

2 comments:
Cute! I miss Jordann!!!
How old do I feel...looking at pictures of J's youngest, AC's youngest holding SE's youngest!
Beautiful kids!
This should make everyone feel old...Kara's 1st baby is due in August!
Post a Comment