Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thailand

I know Bubba and Global Expeditions are both blogging Andy's trip also, but you might not read their blogs, so just get used to it! : ) Here is a picture of Andy's team to Thailand. Andy's laying down in the blue stripes.

Here are a couple more testimonies from some of the teens in Andy's group:

6-17-07 We were walking through the market doing a prayer walk. One of our main focuses was that people would realize they need something other than what they had. After about an hour, my MIG decided to take a quick rest, so we stopped on the side of the street. Soon after, a Thai man came up and started talking with us about just random things. After the conversation was over, I stopped him and asked if I could give him something. He agreed and I pulled out a Bible that I brought with me. His eyes immediately lit up as he promised to read it. He then asked us to pray for him and his finances, that God would help him. We prayed and he is believing for a miracle and we are believing for his salvation through that Bible. – Steven

6-18-07 Since being here in Thailand I have learned so much about things I need God to do in my own life. As I sit back and watch others build relationships with people I realize that God needs to break down the wall that I have built so strong around me through not trusting people in my past. I have also come to realize that maybe love isn’t always bad. My leaders say that we should love each other as a family, and while everyone agrees together as this is a good idea, I really feel strongly that I would never be able to feel this way about the people on my team. But recently God has showed me that love can be good. I know that maybe God could do a miracle in my own life on this trip that could change me forever. Loneliness doesn’t always have to be for me. I have also learned through Anne, with the Hope Church here in Thailand, that we need to have faith even though we may not see. I realize I need to work on my faith through building relationships with my team and Thailand people. Even though I can’t see how this can help me and them get closer to God, I know that through faith it can. – Bryanna

Here is another picture of Andy. He's in the black cap looking at the camera. Looks like they're playing cards in the airport.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win