Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Father's Day Tribute

Aunt Sissy started a neat tradition when the girls were little - a Father's Day collage. I've seen Uncle Glenn's office in the past & would say it was quite a hit, filling the walls! We started the same thing last year. Here is our first collage.






This year's Father's Day collage.

Happy Father's Day to Dad from David!!!



And now to walk down memory lane...



I looked for a picture of just the two of us, but Aunt Sissy probably has them all, so here I am with my Daddy, Momma, Sissy & Bubba. I'm the little one. This must have been some time in 1973. Except for his beard now, Daddy looks pretty much the same! Check out Bubba's tie!!! I just wonder what Daddy's looked like behind Bubba... it's probably still in his closet!

Happy Father's Day to David's Grandpa!!!




Here is Dad with Grandpappy at a wedding in 1980. I heard a line in a TV show in last Friday night that said, "How can you miss somebody so much who you never knew?" I understood.

Happy Father's Day to David's Grandpappy!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win