Saturday, February 18, 2006

David Takes A Bite

David has never shown much interest in using a spoon, except for it's spinning qualities. He has used a fork, but just usually refuses to operate the spoon himself. (Food stays on the fork when you stab it, but stuff is harder to keep on the spoon.)

Today for lunch, I was feeding him applesauce. I got up to get myself a drink & when I turned around, there was David feeding himself with his spoon!

Of course, I praised him & told how smart & big he was! He kept feeding himself until I returned to my seat beside him...

Once I was back, he let me load the spoon, but he would take it to his mouth. Then he got tired of that, I guess, and was back to being fed. But now I know he can do it! Maybe I should just set his food out & leave him alone, huh?


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win