Friday, February 24, 2006

David Has Another Cute Day


OK, OK, I just couldn't decide on which picture was the cutest today! So you're getting all 4 of them!

David likes to play behind his workbench, opening & closing the shutters on the window. You can tell how tall he's getting!






He was singing to me in this one! Looks like he's stretching to hit a high note!








How'd that get there??? I hung David's old star from his old play gym on one of the hooks. I guess he hadn't noticed it before.





Now, he was looking up at Dad, who just walked in behind me! Dad took a sick day from work today because he hasn't been feeling well.







And now, I have a new favorite photo!!!
This is David giving Mom what we like to call,
"NOSE KISSES!"

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win