August ONE
Another month has flown by! Kids are growing, growing, growing. We've been slowly picking school back up and are starting school back in full force this month. By September ONE, programs will be going also and fall will be busy and fun. I have some reviews coming up and some summer events that I still want to blog even though they're over. Hopefully I'll get those things done this week.
David was holding Sarah and asked if he could look at her face, so he turned her facing him and began to talk to her while she laughed. So cute!
We staged this month's photo on the couch again. Tried to get one happy photo and one silly. I think both are both, though. : )
Rebekah was finishing off our popcorn snack. And, after a lot of trial & error, I was able to get one photo with the kids piled up on me! : )
David was holding Sarah and asked if he could look at her face, so he turned her facing him and began to talk to her while she laughed. So cute!
We staged this month's photo on the couch again. Tried to get one happy photo and one silly. I think both are both, though. : )
Rebekah was finishing off our popcorn snack. And, after a lot of trial & error, I was able to get one photo with the kids piled up on me! : )
love!

No comments:
Post a Comment