Monday, July 11, 2011

Bananas!

"Look at me!"
Doesn't it look like she's taking a self-portrait?  : )

I err on the side of waiting longer before starting my babies on solid food.  Sarah is no exception.  She has been exclusively breastfed for 6 months and appears to be doing well.  She started taking interest in things that are going towards my mouth, so I figured it might be about time to start solids.

 I'd say, based on her grabbing the spoon and pulling it into her mouth, that she was ready to eat!   Mmmm... Aunt Sissy, she loved that mashed up banana!  Then Rebekah turned a little green & she wanted to eat mashed up banana also!  Time to pull out my baby food cookbook and the Baby Bullet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yuck! I think she needs a Frosty! I like your pennants!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win