Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday: Gurgles & Coos

For no apparent reason, I am reminded of the last time we were at Walmart.  On the way out, David said of the older, bearded, greeter, "I just saw a man with the face of Santa Claus!"

These kids are always saying something that makes me think, "I need to remember that for Tiny Talk Tuesday."  And if I don't write it down immediately, it is lost forever.

Elizabeth was trying to convince cousin Curt to come outside and watch her swing on her tummy.  He said he knew how to do that.  She walked away saying, "He's a smart one..."


Isn't that the most beautiful sound?  aahhhh....  She's gonna have to increase her decibels, though, to be heard around here!  I bet my kids are louder than Smokey, the World's Loudest Cat...

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win