Tuesday, February 01, 2011

February ONE

 We've been spending a lot of time in front of the fire place lately!  I think I heard this is the longest below-freezing cold snap in North Central Texas on record - going on several days below freezing.  Yet this is how David is typically dressed.  But you know it's cold when he came to me tonight and ASKED if he could put on some socks!

 Sweet Sarah will be 6 weeks old on Saturday!
Getting bundled up for a cold night!

 Rebekah is full of life... and of scribbles!
Thank you, God, for Color Wonder!!!

 Elizabeth loves doing her school work!

David built Lego Australia 
and an Australian boy minifigure!

Wow, it's still hard to believe I have 4 kids now.  I hope I will get the hang of this soon and get back to blogging regularly.  I really do miss it.  Do you miss me when I'm not here?  Then leave me a comment!  : )

Watch my children grow the first day of every month:

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

I miss your missing blogs!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win