Thursday, January 21, 2010

God is in Control

I asked my Momma (aka Grandma) how she was doing after being diagnosed with liver cancer this week. She replied, "Well, I don't like it... but God is in control." What a wonderful example I have in her. This song's for you, Momma. I hope it encourages your spirit.


To everyone else, please keep Momma in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some tough news but what a beautiful attitude your mom has.

I notice you already pen that attitude on your profile.

I listened to the song. Amen. Our God is Holy. And, we one day will truly know ... He is in control.

(Heavenly Father, I lift this family up to You. What a beautiful spirit of praise and acknowledgment is in "Momma" "Grandma". What a blessing such faith is in our lives. But I lift her up to you specifically - to strengthen her body and spirit and just bless her. I pray that wellness or healing be a part of her journey here. Thank you for this family - all of them. I praise your name. I lift them all to you for the strength, faith, encouragement, peace and understanding they need with and for each other in times like these. Yet, I praise you for the amazing faith and blessings coming out of them already. Thank you Lord. In the name of Yeshua, Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen.)

Take care! Jenn

Anonymous said...

Wise Momma ... even when things are not the way we like, God is always in control. Will pray for your Momma, and you.
Thanks for visiting Love Living Simply, it's nice to "meet" you, too!
Let me know if you join in the growing challenge :) .

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win