Saturday, September 26, 2009

BFF Visit: Part One

Grandma wanted to see our guests, but I don't know if there will be time now. So I thought I'd share some of the pics we have so far while they've gone to the wedding.

Brigid is a happy girl!

Friday was a school day, so we went on with school.

Sarina is practicing her number 5.

Lavery shows Elizabeth how to write ABC's.

Lavery also enjoyed our water gun fight outside.

David wandered off before the picture was taken.
We were going on a leaf collection adventure for science.
Don't we look cute in our boots? : )

Back inside, we made leaf rubbings while I read to them
about the structure & purpose of leaves.

In the evening, we sent them out to burn off some energy.

Elizabeth & Lavery are 9 months apart.
David & Sarina are 2 months apart. (David is older)

And Rebekah & Brigid are 5 weeks apart!
Chillin' in the Bumbos.

2 comments:

Greatmomfish said...

Tell Kalaya her kids are precious. Thanks for the pictures. I hope you guys are having a great time. Ya'lls friendship always reminded me of me and Aimee and luckily (A blessing indeed) we now only live an hour apart! Have fun.

Liz said...

oops sorry I was signed in under Jes before

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win