Rebekah is 2 Weeks Old
Sorry, this photo is still from Sunday. Today was so busy I didn't get any new photos of Rebekah taken today. (Come back tomorrow morning for priceless photos of Elizabeth, though!!!)
Today was Rebekah's 2-week check-up. We saw the PA in the pediatrician's office. She said they like to see babies re-gain up to their birth weight in the first 2 weeks. Rebekah was 8 pounds, so she's surpassed her birth weight. She's also grown an inch longer.
She had to have the 2nd state required PKU heel stick done. And the PA said her eye gumpies are because one of her tear ducts is not fully opened yet. It should clear up on it's own. Her next check-up will be in June, at 2-months.

1 comment:
Sydney had blocked tear ducts (both eyes) until she was 7 months old. They finally gooped REALLY bad and I think at that point they were all gooped out... I was SO relieved! However, she was still a wet sticky mess all the time with her thumb sucking... I changed her clothes CONSTANTLY and wore out a TON of bibs with her. Wow, that was 12 years ago!!
Post a Comment