Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This Week

I am having a hard time getting into a routine in our temporary housing... except that Monday is still my big laundry day. Here are some pictures I've taken in the last week:
Elizabeth is fascinated by David. She smiles & laughs at his antics. It's really cute to watch!

Here are Grandma & David playing in the sand box.

OH - We got a contract on our house this week! at our asking price!! We got the papers today. They want to close on May 15!

1 comment:

Beaver said...

Woo-hoo! Can't wait to deal with all the anxiety that goes along with selling a house! I've been praying for the family that will come and buy our house before we put a sign in the yard. (They'll just drive by and knock on the door and ask if we're interested in selling our house . . .) :-) We haven't even met with a realtor to talk about selling yet! It's a ways off, but I REALLY dread having to "show" a house with 4 kids running around! I'm sure it's a huge relief to know your house is selling!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win