Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Funny Story

When I picked David up from MDO yesterday, one of my former students, 4 year old Samantha, saw me in the hall. Her face lit up & she waved excitedly across the connection center. Then she called out, "You got your baby out?" I said yes & she thought I had the baby with me, so she ran around the connection center to come see the baby. I tried to tell her, that the baby was at home with Dad, but she didn't hear me. Then she saw David and her 4 year old mind didn't realize that he's 2 1/2 already! She ran back around & grabbed her mom, dragging her back to where I was to point out my new baby! I tried to tell her that wasn't the baby... the baby wasn't that big! She never did realize what I was saying, but it was pretty funny!

Per Aunt Sissy's request, here are some more photos for y'all:




Cool Slideshows

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win