Saturday, July 01, 2006

A Boring Entry


We had a great visit earlier this week with Grandma & Grandpa. There are several entries on Grandpa's Blog showing the activities.

David's been into hats lately. He's really cute in them, too!






My tomato crop was attacked by some mocking birds. Grandpa helped me install bird net & problem resolved. Now I've got more tomatoes than I can eat, so David & I took some to the fire station today.



David's newest thing is pulling the chairs out and climbing onto the table. My "safe spot" in the center of the table is no longer safe. All bets are off...






He has also returned to the use of silverware... or blueware! : ) He started using his fork to eat green beans when I stepped out of the room to watch the weather report on TV. A few days later, I caught him using his spoon for applesauce. All occasions were when I was not at the table with him. I guess he's been playing me, secretly eating when I'm not around! hehe... I'm just happy he's using them again.

We actually got some rain today, but I had moved the rain gauge & it wasn't sitting where it could get a reading. The airport reading was 6/10 of an inch. For some reason, it doesn't just rain out here. It seems like it hails every time it rains! We got pea to marble size hail stones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win