He needs to join the beard contest!!
There was some concern that he might catch it on fire!
haha...great picture...and love the beard...I'm sure my 1yr. old would love to pull it! hee hee :)
Happy Birthday! My one year old would be yanking on his beard. LOL love it!
Grandpa's beard was featured with my 9-month-old a few weeks ago: More Grandpa's Beard
Great shot - my daughter would also want to pull on that beard! Happy Birthday Grandpa and Happy WW to you mama!
Happy birthday! :)
Wow - what a beard.Wish I could do some autumn pics, but in this rain...and I have none...have fun!
I hope the birthday was great!
Post a Comment
Get the Swidget 1.0 widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox!
9 comments:
He needs to join the beard contest!!
There was some concern that he might catch it on fire!
haha...great picture...and love the beard...I'm sure my 1yr. old would love to pull it! hee hee :)
Happy Birthday! My one year old would be yanking on his beard. LOL love it!
Grandpa's beard was featured with my 9-month-old a few weeks ago: More Grandpa's Beard
Great shot - my daughter would also want to pull on that beard! Happy Birthday Grandpa and Happy WW to you mama!
Happy birthday! :)
Wow - what a beard.
Wish I could do some autumn pics, but in this rain...and I have none...have fun!
I hope the birthday was great!
Post a Comment