Monday, October 29, 2007

Ride Outs

This is the happy face
I found this morning at 5:15 a.m.
for the first day of ride outs!

What a good husband I have to pose in his new floor uniform for me to document!

It was pretty chilly, so he wore the new jacket this morning, too. Funny thing is that the shoulders, arms & placket all had a very light gray grid printed on them. We didn't realize it was all reflective until I took the pictures and he lit up!

Of course, I am very glad that he will be so visible at night if he's working a traffic accident or something! Here he is heading out the door...

He called this evening to say he did get to slide down the pole! : )
Here's some pics from training.


When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze. (Isaiah 43:2)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win