Costumes, Anyone?
I don't know about you, but I've been wondering what David & Elizabeth might be for Halloween this year... and since we've moved, where are we going to go to show them??? I guess we might go see MawMaw, if she's not in school that evening. We went to "Fire Truck or Treat" the last few years with David.
Naturally, my first thought for David was a firefighter, but he said no. Then I asked him if he wanted to be the same thing he was last year & he said no. Then I think he said he wanted to be a doctor. Who knows what he will end up dressed as... or if he will even dress up when the time comes!
My first thought for Elizabeth, of course, was a ladybug! Actually, I already have a ladybug costume for next year packed away in a box. So then I thought a ballerina or princess would probably be the easiest thing to do. She has a little pair of slippers that my BFF gave us.
This website has lots of costumes to browse through to get some ideas of what you might like to be this year. Check back later this month (or November 1) to see what we actually turned into on October 31!













1 comment:
I've been trying to figure out a good way to share my plethera of costumes I've made for the kids over the years. I have a few in the right size-range, although I'm probably not heading that way again before the end of the month. If I can find the pictures I'm thinking of (not digital, of course) and scan them, I'll e-mail you some ideas for the future if not this year. I'd love to share our supply! Gracie had a hey-day trying on all the possibilities for this year. We're into the recycling stage since she can wear all of Audrey & Sydney's old ones. Kyle's a different story. Much harder to get "creative" for boys - they just want to be super heros and stuff...
The one costume that comes to mind first is the m&m one I think all the kids wore their first Halloween. When Kyle and Gracie were 6 month and 2, they wore Audrey and Sydney's old m&m's and I made new ones for the older two. All 4 were m&m's that year!
Post a Comment