
Perhaps I was feeling a little homesick this evening, but I wanted some fresh tortillas. I Googled flour tortilla recipe and found an awesome website called
Texas Rolling Pins.

They have a good selection of Texan and Mexican
recipes, and I found exactly what I was looking for! I used the recipe for
Low Fat Flour Tortillas and they were delicious! One ended up looking like Africa, but that didn't matter when it was warm with butter on it! Start to finish, about 2 dozen tortillas took an hour to make, with a little child care
stirred into the mix (and one chase of a three-year-old around the kitchen with dough fingers).
I don't think many people find my Meal Plan Monday to be very interesting, so I've decided not to post it unless I have a recipe to share. My previous links count as a recipe, so here ya go:
Monday: Chicken Fajita Quesedillas - Don't you think that would be good with fresh tortillas?
Tuesday: Grilled Club Sandwiches
Wednesday: Salmon Cakes
Friday: Tamales with Chili
Saturday: Out
No comments:
Post a Comment