Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Last night as we were winding down for the evening, David said something about seeing stars. So I took him outside to see if it was clear enough to see the stars. Sure enough, God had opened a window right above the yard so that we could see the stars...

Mom: Look up; do you see the stars?
David: Yeah, I see stars! I get a telescope and I get stars?
Mom: What?!!?
David: I get a telescope and I get stars? (and he's making the hand movements like he's holding a hand held telescope)

He never ceases to blow me away! And to follow up from last week's post, he did memorize his long Bible verse and got another patch for his Cubbies vest!
See what other little ones are saying over at Not Before 7!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That reminded me of the time that Lauren was riding in the car with Glenn. She had been watching The Magic Schoolbus. When they drove by a ditch full of water she said, "Dad, do you think there's any phytoplankton in that water?"

God's girl said...

They are so cute! I love things from the mouths of babes!

Blessings,
Angela

Lori said...

Very cute. He's so precious. I love the things kids say.

Lisa said...

What a smart little boy!
and very cute, too!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I miss awana...he is precious.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win