Friday, October 12, 2007

Elizabeth's 9-month Portraits

We had Elizabeth's 9-month pictures taken today. She was a bit stone-faced, but the photographer was able to get a few grins out of her.

I asked if she could take one with David kissing the top of Elizabeth's head, but Elizabeth looked so blank in that one that the photographer took this one instead.
I ordered my usual package of the first pose above, so if I usually send you pictures, that's the one you'll get. If you're family & want to see the entire session, email me for the link.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those toes! She looks like she's really concentrating. I'd love to have a link to the photos.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. I really need to go have Hannah's done. I haven't done 4 year old pics and she's 4 years and 3 1/2 months now!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win