Vacation Thankfulness
Well, I tried to load a few pictures from our vacation. Blogger has messed them up every time I load them. And I'm too annoyed to try to figure out what's wrong and how to correct it. This is the only one that loaded correctly.
The little people found stuff to get into all week!
Annoyed, pregnant, tired, swollen... maybe I'll get the rest of the pictures on Flickr in the next few days. Let me just say it was wonderful to spend a few days with my best friend and see our kids playing together and beating up on each other like they were all siblings.
Deep breath... My sister is starting her Countdown to Thanksgiving this year on Canadian Thanksgiving, which is today! I'm gonna tie in my things I'm thankful for this year with the 1000 Gifts I started also, so to tie it all together:
11) I am thankful that I have a friend I can count on, who loves me and my family like we are her family, who lets us crash their week, who rubs my feet and buys shrimp for us to cook while we're there!













No comments:
Post a Comment