Thursday, October 21, 2010

I made dishwasher soap!

And Rebekah found it.



She can now reach about 6 inches onto the kitchen counters.  Nothing is safe.  I found her with a whole loaf of bread in the living room this morning.

I took her to her 18-month check-up this week and in the last 3 months, she has gained 4 pounds and grown 4.5 inches taller!!!  She likes to sit on Sarah and Sarah doesn't like it.  Rebekah is also jealous when anyone else sits in my lap... that will be interesting when Sarah arrives in December, won't it?


Back to the dishwasher soap - it's really not anything made.  It's just a heaping tablespoon of baking soda and a heaping table spoon of Borax into the dry soap dispenser.  Then white vinegar in the rinse chamber.  Works great with our hard water and I get no residue or spots!  (If you have soft water, it might not take that much of each.)

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Hope she didn't eat too much of it.

Witchie said...

So cute! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win