Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday


He's not really tiny any more, but he is precious!  While sitting at the table, eating snack -
David:  Mom, do you know what I would never do?
Mom: What?
David: I would never worship or praise an idol.
Mom: Well, that's good to know!

While playing with his legos in his room while I was changing the sheets -
David: Mom, I sure wish that Elizabeth would ask Jesus into her heart.
Mom: Well, I do to, but remember you were 6 when you did.  I was 6 also.  She's only 3.  But we can be praying for her.
David: OK... then he put down his legos!! and prayed, In Jesus' name, I pray that Elizabeth would ask Jesus into her heart.  Amen.
Yes, he is precious!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win