Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to All!

October is a month full of family birthdays for us!  We've already been to Mason's 2nd birthday party and at least Dad made it to Alex's 11th birthday party, both of which overlapped with 2 other birthday parties - Kenedie's 10th and Lexie's 1st.  Wow!  And that was just cousins on Dad's side of the family!

Mom's youngest niece turned 17 this week!  I shared our video & pictures to her on facebook.  Check out her very creative birthday party!

Saturday was Aunt Sissy's birthday!  I forgot to load her videos yesterday, but did send well wishes to her on her busy day.  Wish I could have been there with you!


And Elizabeth wanted to do her own video.  The writing she put on the card was also completely her own doing - I wasn't even watching what she was doing!


And today we will celebrate Grandpa's birthday with a birthday lunch at Aunt Wee's house.  Then just one more - tomorrow is Aunt Erin's birthday.

SO... for the last 2 weeks of October, I'd like to wish a very

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to
Mason,
Alex,
Kenedie,
Lexie,
Jordann,
Aunt Sissy,
Grandpa,
and 
Aunt Erin
!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If someones birthday at home and want to celebrate with joy, then prepare in advance. There was obviously a lot of work when it comes to preparing for the birthday party. You must decide the number of people, the amount of food, beverages and decorations.
-----------
children's parties

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win