Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Problem with Soup...

The last photos I posted were Monday. The kids were outside in shorts getting hot. Today we were inside in sweats with a fire going. Seemed like a good day for soup. Everyone knows, however, the problem with soup is that you can't make a little pot. It keeps growing the more good stuff you think to add to it.

Did I mention I was the only one at home to eat this??? The kids don't really go for soup yet. They did devour the noodles & cornbread, though.

And Fluff just watched. Surely he can at least be thankful that he's got a nice size, DRY porch to hang out on! We'd even let him take a spin on the Big Wheel if he wanted.

Well at least he was happy out there the other day when it was sunny... and he did get some of the cornbread bones crumbled up with what was left in the bottom of the milk cups today.

3 comments:

Grandpa said...

Don't you feel sorry for Fluff?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that soup sounded really good today. Bet I can't make a small pot either. momma

Unknown said...

i still only eat the noodles from the soup... i'll eat the meat sometimes...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win