Monday, March 23, 2009

Garden Log: March 23, 2009

  • Carrots have sprouted!
  • Potato plants are growing like mad!
  • The pepper that David pulled up & I put back in the pot is doing fine.
  • The peppers I planted in the garden have disappeared.
  • The kids helped me gather some rocks yesterday afternoon & we outlined where I'd like to have a flower bed by the well house.
  • One rose from the Antique Rose Emporium is coming back - Caldwell Pink. The other one, Republic of Texas, was leafing out before the last frost & hasn't come back since. I think the Knock Out Roses died.
  • Grandpa brought us a tractor bucket full of compost (hay & manure) that he scooped up from where the cows have been feeding!
  • And the wind was dreadful today.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win