Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Shower for Rebekah

We also had a baby shower during the open house! And I think there were some aunts & (girl) cousins who'd like to see those photos...

The cake was absolutely adorable with little ladybugs on it!! It was delicious strawberry cake! And now I don't have to have a birthday cake, because I've got about half of this one left in my freezer! : ) I got to set out my precious Willow Tree mommies and the hostesses gave me these beautiful roses instead of a corsage. I like this better.

Grandpa & Aunt Wee were the official photographers.

Guests were family, friends, and neighbors.

We were showered with lots of adorable and useful baby gifts!

FIVE blankets with Rebekah's name on them!

Gowns, Sleep & Plays, Crib Sheets, Flannel Receiving Blankets

Afghan by Toni H

and lots of cute new outfits ranging in size from
newborn to 12 months!

We are so blessed by family & friends who love us and our kids!

Belly Shot, 38 Weeks

Baby Shower photos on Flickr
Grandpa's shower photos on Flickr

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win