Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mr. Nick's Dog-Cows and the Diaper Box

There's been a diaper box, blown by the wind & caught on the barbed wire fence between our driveway & the road. I've seen it over there for a long time. I keep thinking I need to go pick it up. I haven't done it. I know...

A few minutes ago, I walked over to the front door & was watching the rain. The cows were heading down into the trees over there. Some of the younger ones were looking particularly spry.

One young one reached through the fence & started tugging on that box. I was a little worried for the fence, but apparently the rain on the box has made it soft & it came apart at the seams. The young cow pulled it through the fence. Then he/she ? proceeded to swing the box around... in the air... rearing up on his/her back legs... swinging it high into the air. Other young 'uns started prancing around the one with the box. Then he/she took off running with it.

I went to get my camera & of course the action stopped. Several other cows stopped to sniff the box as they walked past. One other one picked it up & carried it for a few steps before dropping it.

I'm left here wondering what type of dog Mr. Nick has bred his cows with????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha,hahahaha!!!
-Grandpa

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win