Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Look what I got this evening!!!

UPS arrived while supper was just starting.
I wondered what he might be bringing...

MY HEIRLOOM TOMATOES!!!
Wild Cherry Tomato (above)

Yellow Pear!

Rio Grande Roma

Mortgage Lifter

and a tomatillo because Dad wanted some green salsa.
(and 2 more plants I didn't photograph)

After opening all the plants (and boiling over, then burning, supper because I was too caught up in my new tomatoes), David asked if he could take my picture:

No, I will not be setting them out tomorrow! I think it's still too early to set them outside. They'll get a little more pampering inside before the hardening off process begins.

2 comments:

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

Woot Woot!! Those are gorgeous!

Crack me up that you ruined dinner because you were excited--so something that I would have done. Stinkin' UPS man should have been there sooner, or later, not during. LOL

Grandpa said...

I would not have thought about UPS delivering tomato plants!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win