Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday: This unique child I have

Am I the only one with a 3-year-old who sings the theme to VeggieTales with a bridge that leads into Toccata and Fugue in D minor, then another segue into Fugue in G Minor (both composed by Bach), all in the 10 minute ride to the bank. Or is it just me?

Thanks to YouTube (& Dad) for introducing classical pipe organ to David. Of course, they also watch pipe organ videos of music from Zelda and Star Wars just to round out the experience.

While trying to go to bed last night, David started to whimper as I walked out, then asked, "Will you snuggle me, Mom-Mom?" My first response was no, I have too much to do, but then I came back. As I lay there snuggling him, I realized the years are limited that he will ask for such a thing. Then I will wish I had snuggled him more.


Click over to Not Before 7 to see what other tiny talkers are saying this week.

2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

What a kid!

I often have to remind myself that they won't ask for hugs and kisses 800 times forever...so give em out now. Good for you mom! Sometimes it is tough though, huh?

Grandpa said...

Is that a bridge that I do when I whistle?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win