Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday


We've been working on this little building for the last 3 days. We finally got it finished last night. David has been very anxious to be able to go inside. He was not disappointed!


David's Cubbies vest has been hanging in the bathroom this week and he's been trying to remember the verses that the A & C on the vest represent. With little prompting, he remembered:

All have sinned. Romans 3:23

Christ died for us according to the Scriptures. (a verse David combined from Romans 5:8 and I Corinthians 15:3)

Then I tried to explain in a way I thought a 3-year old might be able to understand, that Jesus died for our sins so that we could go to heaven and be with him. David pondered this, then asked, "Does he have his car there?"

Huh... I don't think Jesus needs a car...

Read more Tiny Talk over at Not Before 7.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Awe too cute! bless him!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Too cute! Love that shot of him.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win