Thursday, April 10, 2008

Together At Last!

I never knew it would be so hard to get a cute picture of both kids in the same frame, but finally, we got a good one! I stand in awe of my friends who have 7 kids and take a good picture of them all! This was taken inside of the caterpillar tunnel that David got for his first birthday from Aunt Marlene. This was the first time I'd gotten it out since Elizabeth was born & she loved it!

Psst, Heather... I wish you could see the ladybug that's on her romper! ; )

2 comments:

Beaver said...

I was at wits end by the time I finally got a picture of the 4 kids after Gracie was born. She was 3 months old when success finally came. I had to have a professional come to my home and spend 2 hours with them (& $$$). She was great, by the way! Kyle was just impossible...

Unknown said...

What a great shot!! Definitely one to put up on the wall!

Everyone is on the look out for ladybug clothes for us. There's a lot more out there than I realized. AND Target now has a set of nursery accessories with ladybugs! I had to resist THAT temptation!

Have a great weekend!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win