Monday, March 19, 2007

Photo Tag: Show Us Your Shoes

Who knew taking a picture of your feet could be so fun!!?

My all time favorite for any season has to be a cheap pair of Old Navy flip flops. I got these last summer during buy one, get one 1/2 price!

But when I know I'm going to need a little more support, I wear my Sketchers. These are the comfiest tennie shoes I've ever had! I got these when I was pregnant with Elizabeth, about to attend a Women of Faith Conference (lots of walking), and fixin' to start teaching at Mother's Day Out (7 hours on my feet). They're wonderful. The right one is loose now, though, because that foot got so swollen during pregnancy.
Every time I leaned over to take a picture of my feet, a cat seemed to think I was about to feed them or something!


See more Photo Tag at Adventures in Babywearing.

4 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Hi there, thanks for visiting me over at monkey giggles. I love the flippy flops.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Those Skechers are WAY cool! I'd love a pair like that!!

Steph

Unknown said...

Cute toes! :-)

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for those exact Sketchers in chocolate (can't tell the exact color of yours b/c my monitor's kind of funky)...

I tried them on at DSW & they felt like little clouds I could walk in!!

Once I get my hiney back over to to DSW to get them, I will definitely blog about them!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win