Saturday, March 10, 2007

Diaries of a Moving Mom

I think for the next 3 weeks I should re-name this blog, The Diaries of a Moving Mom!!! Expect more boring pictures like this!

Yesterday afternoon, we took down the guest bed & I basically cleaned out the Christmas closet before accidentally locking the room! Actually, I think some little fingers helped the door lock. We did finally figure out how to unlock it, thanks to Dad.


E-bees had a rough afternoon yesterday after those vaccinations. Thank you, Infant's Tylenol, for helping ease her pain! She's doing much better this morning.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Came here from the blog party, you have a beautiful blog and I loved all the pictures.

Unknown said...

I just want to pinch those little cheeks! Aunt Sissy

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you all; seems like a lot more than two months. I just want to kiss those two month old cheeks and the almost 3 year old
ones, too ( well, the 30 something..., too).

LOVEgrandma/momma

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win