No Photo Thursday
Sorry, I have no photos today. I've been too busy to download the camera! I don't know if they'll read this, but I want to publically thank MawMaw & Aunt Erin for their help this week. They headed back home today and even offered to watch David while we house hunt this weekend.
My pile of boxes continues to grow and has expanded to other locations around the house. The kitchen cabinets are now all empty except for food - we're eating on paper plates and since I packed all my plasticware, ziplock baggies are now my new best friend! Bookshelves are empty, walls are bare, cats are confused. Ebay sales have also picked up this week, so I've also had to spend some time packing & shipping those items.
I did get to spend some Mom-time with David today & afterwards, much to my relief, the screaming stopped. Poor little guy, I guess he just doesn't understand what's going on and why Mom is so busy. Note to self: make sure to get Mom-David time in EVERY DAY!
Now I'm off to pack our bags for our house-hunting trip this weekend... will keep you posted.













1 comment:
If you get a chance to post photos, please join my Photo Tag going on and post about the shoes you can't live without!
Steph
Post a Comment