Saturday, March 04, 2006

Flowers & Guitar - Is he a hippy?

Just realized I didn't get any pictures of that adorable face today. Sorry about that. You'll have to live with the adorable rest of him! : ) Anyway, here is David examining the new grape hyacinths in the front flowerbed. These are not the bulbs from Grandmama's house - those stayed in the ground at the old house. I put these out last fall. This particular flower is now about half that size...

This evening, I said, "David is in charge of the bird seed." Dad replied, "How is David in charge of the bird seed?" Well, he helps pour the seeds into this feeder, then he plays with the seeds every time we go out the front door. Before walking away, he always touches the yellow center of that white flower you can see right beside his head! Then I leave the blinds up about a foot and when we hear the birds on the porch we can watch them through the window. Sparrows, house finches, and doves eat on our porch. The cats also enjoy the view.

How cute is this??? David enjoys watching Dad practice his guitar and Dad lets him play it some, too.


At left, Dad was holding the chords and David was strumming the strings. He seemed to be enjoying a different chord every time he strummed! Just before I took this one, David switched to pushing the strings down like Dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we have a budding musical genius here or what?? Love seeing our grandson doing all these things!
Good night!
LOVEmomma

Unknown said...

Now David needs a guitar!!! We had a CD of classical guitar music that our girls really enjoyed when they were younger. It was by a classical guitarist named John Williams. See his website: http://www.johnwilliamsguitar.com/

Grandpa said...

I wonder ... just how did that flower grow shorter?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win