Thursday, March 23, 2006

We're Back!

Finally, I got my pictures to load! These are from yesterday. (He's showing you his snotty nose at left!) We were going to work on building a raised vegetable garden yesterday, but turned out to be too cold & windy to take David outside for that. He's still coughing, congested & snotty. But he was wearing a dirt brown shirt & overalls for gardening.

As of this morning (Thursday), he was coughing really bad, so I called the nurse again. On Monday she'd said to give him the OTC meds & wait it out. Well it's been 5 days & I'm not waiting until the weekend! They got us in at 9:30. Dr. S said he had wax building up in his ears & proceeded to remove a small pea-size ball of wax from each ear! I didn't know he had that much space in there! Anyway, his right ear looked ok, but his left ear is infected. David's first ever ear infection! (unless he's had them & we didn't know it) They always ask if he's running fever or pulling at his ears - nope. Dr. S said without those things, there's no way I would have known about the infection. So now, he's on an antibiotic, and Dr. S said to keep using the Triamenic & Tylenol, too.

Here is Tabi about to attack one of David's balls. Isn't she cute? : )




While the medicine is working, David is in pretty good spirits! Maybe if we're better & the weather is warm this weekend we'll make it back to the yard. I'm going to see the doctor this afternoon, too, for pretty much the same symptoms.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win